Thursday, October 22, 2009

Windows 7 Review

My personal review of Windows 7 is that its a great improvement over vista. I have personally been using windows 7 betas since Feb of last year. Even the first beta of Windows 7 was by far faster and more responsive then windows vista. Windows 7 brings loading time to the table unlike vista it loads with in a small amount of approx 10 seconds on my core2duo 3 gigs of ram. My review of windows 7 is that its far superior to Vista I would highly recommend that users with aged computers switch from Windows XP to vista and it will hold windows 7 without a problem. I personally installed Windows 7 on a P4 and it worked flawlessly. Windows 7 has some nifty little tricks like shacking a window and making all the other windows disappear. The graphics looks proffesional yet do not consume ridiculous amounts of resources... so you get a nice look without the system hugging like Windows Vista did. Overall Microsoft has surely redeemed itself from the terrible mistake of the past and should definitely be forgiven. 8.5/10




No comments:

Post a Comment